About NE Indiana’s &
NW Ohio’s Premier DJ Company
NW Ohio’s Premier DJ Company
“Sincerely Good Music, providing experienced entertainment for over twenty years. Countless events focused on getting people up and dancing, has been the key.
We are a trained elite DJ services ready to give you what you want, DANCING GUESTS.
Simplified. Your event will be stress free. From planning to building playlists, your provided with the tools and experience to help.
When you look good, we look good.
Sincerely Good Music, Owner
Choosing the DJ is a huge part of every event. Reflecting your desires is the difference leading to you getting what you want.
- We are full time established professionals, not a part time overnight money-making scheme.
- All inquiries are handled quickly by our representative offering experienced information when you need it.
- Working in the music entertainment field for more than 20 years.
- All music is updated weekly offering countless music selections, guaranteed to keep the floor filled and your guests happy.
- Personal consultations available, to discuss the agenda and all party announcements, activities, and music selections.
- Thorough planning IS key to smooth events. We make sure you don’t miss any options to personalize your event and make it fun in your style.
- Your DJ will be on time, dressed properly, experienced and professionally trained to help make your event as perfect as it can be.
- Your guests will have lasting memories of how custom your event matched you.
- Customization yes. We know your taste and style is important, so we will use your ideas to create precisely the right mood you want at the time you want.
- Also, we record our events. Your specific party mix is available upon requests, at no charge after the event.
- Stress free! We make your plans a reality so all you have to do is enjoy your party.
Professionalism is the key…
- We take pride in providing quality researched music to the customer.
- You will get more than just a music DJ, You get a professional committed to the quality you deserve at your party.
- Your DJ is a trained master of ceremonies announcer, day of coordinating specialist, equipment professional, beat mixing pro, and a pro-game activity coordinator.
Party success is grounded in careful preparation
- The party will be uniquely pre-planned to your personal set style while giving it a customized, coherent feel made from your specific input.
- We understand that different groups prefer different styles of music, so we adjust the music to fit you and your guest’s preferences. If you’d like we can take requests, while making appropriate choices.
- From booking to planning, we are there to assist with any questions you may have. We also can communicate by texting, e-mails or directly on the website through your private planning area, which means you will have input into every aspect of your choosing, whenever you want. If we see something that may help create a better atmosphere we will advise you to any unanticipated or forgotten arrangements.
- During your party the music volume will never be overwhelming or too loud…unless you indicate you want that type of party. To insure a comfortable volume level at your party, we set up early and adjust all sound levels specifically for the party hall or room, which is another preference you can choose from.
- Sincerely Good Music understands that you are sharing a very important event with us, and we will do everything we can to help you create positive lasting memories for many years to come.
- Our main goal is customer satisfaction by representing your specific desires for your event.
- A professional DJ does not just play music and announce. But also coordinates the timeline with your caterer, photographer and hall to create a smooth running event.
- A professional DJ should dress appropriately, arrive a few hours early for prep, and will not drink or smoke at your event.
- A professional DJ should be able to “read” the crowd to pick appropriate musical selections while welcoming and placing requests in a fitting manner.
- A professional DJ should not take breaks or stop the music unless planned. “Unlike a band, our music will not stop until the event is finished.”
- A professional DJ should help the client personalize the event to specifications that ensure best party possible.
- A professional DJ will have back-up equipment on hand for extra piece of mind.