About NE Indiana’s &
NW Ohio’s Premier DJ Company
NW Ohio’s Premier DJ Company
“Sincerely Good Music has been providing experienced and quality entertainment to clients for over twenty years. Thousands of events focused on client needs and dreams, have been the key for our success. Making your dreams come true is our mission. We would rather focus on the quality of our parties and customer service than volume and sales.
We are confident in the level of service and attention to detail we provide our clients. In return you get a trained elite DJ services and a quality presentation.
How do you know someone is good at what they do? Simplification. We make every part of your event easy. From planning to building playlists, we provide the tools and experience to help remove the guesswork. We want to make you look like a planning wizard.
When you look good, we look good.
We demand that everyone in our organization from our event planners to our DJ’s always treat everyone with respect and take the time to hear what our clients want.”
Sincerely Good Music, Owner
Choosing the wedding DJ is a huge part of every event. Reflecting your desires shows our commitment to total customer satisfaction. The difference is you getting what you want.
- We are full time established professionals, not a part time overnight money-making scheme.
- All inquiries are handled quickly by our friendly representatives offering experienced, knowledgeable information when you need it. First we listen to your desires with suggestions of how we can help make your dreams come true.
- We are recommended by leading party and banquet halls, other professionals, and past clients as the first choice when choosing party entertainment.
- Working in the music entertainment field for more than 20 years.
- All music genres are updated weekly offering countless music selections, guaranteed to keep the floor filled and your guests happy.
- Personal consultations are planned before every event, to discuss the agenda and all party plans from announcements, party activities, to music selections.
- Thorough planning is key to smooth events. We make sure you don’t miss any option to personalize your event and make your event fun that fits your style.
- Your DJ will be on time, dressed properly, and be experienced and professionally trained to help make your event as perfect as it can be.
- Making good memories that will last. Your guests will recall your event in detail from the fun memories to you and their friends have about your event. And how different and how custom it matched you.
- Customization is our forte. We know that your taste and style is important. So we spend time to decipher your ideas for the creation of precisely the right mood you want at the time you want. The DJ is trained to recognize the appropriate energy level all the while matching music. Memories worth recording are what we specialize in, and we do record your party. Your specific party mix is available upon requests, at no charge after the event.
- Stress free! We make your plans a reality so all you have to do is enjoy your party. By taking the time to listen we will know exactly what you want. We know all the new songs and party ideas, to match your preferences to form the ideal mood you want to create at your event to make a completely custom experience.
Professionalism is the key…
- We take pride in ourselves on providing quality up-to-date and researched music to the customer.
- When you hire us you will get more than just a music DJ. You get a professional committed to the quality you deserve at your party.
- Your DJ is a trained master of ceremonies announcer, day of coordinating specialist, equipment professional, Maitre D’, beat mixing pro, and a pro-game activity coordinator.
Party success is grounded in careful preparation
- The party will be uniquely preplanned to your personal set style while giving it a customized, coherent feel made from your specific input.
- We understand that different groups prefer different styles of music, so we adjust the music to fit you and your guest’s preferences.
- From booking to planning, we will be there to assist with any questions you may have. We also can communicate by texting, e-mails or directly on the website through your private planning area, which means you will have input into every aspect of your choosing whenever you want. If we see something that may help create a better atmosphere we will advise you to any unanticipated or forgotten arrangements.
- During your party the music volume will never be overwhelming or too loud…unless you indicate you want that type of party. To insure a comfortable volume level at your party, we set up early and adjust all sound levels specifically for the party hall or room, which is another preference you can choose from.
- Sincerely Good Music understands that you are sharing a very important event with us, and we will do everything we can to help you create positive lasting memories for many years to come.
- Our main goal is customer satisfaction by representing your specific desires for your event.
- A professional DJ does not just play music and announce. But also coordinates the timeline with your caterer, photographer and hall to create a smooth running event.
- A professional DJ should dress appropriately, arrive a few hours early for prep, and will not drink or smoke at your event.
- A professional DJ should be able to “read” the crowd to pick appropriate musical selections while welcoming and placing requests in a fitting manner.
- A professional DJ should not take breaks or stop the music unless planned. “Unlike a band, our music will not stop until the event is finished.”
- A professional DJ should help the client personalize the event to specifications that ensure best party possible.
- A professional DJ will have back-up equipment on hand for extra piece of mind.
What single factor will determine the success of your wedding? Packed dance floors. If you’re like the typical bridal couple, success is defined by the dance floor. Wedding parties view…
How many women groan when asked to be a bridesmaid because of the stigma associated with ugly bridesmaid dresses? Their minds go something like this: “I know she’s going to…
Two singular moments define your wedding day: your vows and your first dance. Here’s our top ten songs for your first dance. Your first dance is a magical moment in…
St. Paul’s much-quoted scripture passage is timeless: “Love is patient, love is kind…” On the other hand, if you ever saw the classic 1989 date flick, “When Harry Met Sally,”…